Latest Health & Safety Procedures
Health & Safety Procedures
At The Magical Years we put safety first to protect our families and staff. All teachers and staff will go through training on health and safety practices on a regular basis.
We continue to work closely with The Department of Early Education and Care and follow CDC guidelines to develop the best health and safety practices.
How we stay healthy at TMY:
- Handwashing and sanitizing. All children and staff are asked to wash their hands upon entering a classroom and we incorporate handwashing into our daily routine and curriculum. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at entry areas and throughout the center.
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting. Staff are trained to clean throughout the day. Toys and other high-touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected and rotated throughout the day.
- Increased professional cleaning. Professional cleaners clearn clean and sanitize our Centers daily.
- Stay home if sick. Children, staff and visitors with a 100-degree Fahrenheit or higher temperature will not be allowed to attend the Center or work. Children and employees will need to be fever and symptom free for 24 hours without a fever reducing medicine.
- COVID-19 / Illness Policy. For up-to-date COVID 19 Isolation and Exposure Guidance for Children and Staff in Child Care please visit